Welcome to Manors Veterinary Clinic.
Please take note that we close at 17h00 in the afternoon.
Consulting hours (by appointment only):
Weekdays: 08h00 - 11h00 and 15h00-17h00
Saturdays: 08h00 – 11h30
We are closed on public holidays.
Please call 031 701 0839 or 084 607 1561 to make an appointment.
Critical Emergencies: For all emergencies outside of operating hours please contact either:
Westville Veterinary Hospital: 031 267 8000 or
Hillcrest Veterinary Hospital: 031 765 3221
Essential Medical Services: Any patients experiencing the following symptoms need to be seen by the vet: vomiting, diarrhoea, respiratory distress, pain and trauma.
Alternatively, you may pay on collection.
NB: Please take note of the following important information:
- Call to make an appointment.
- Only ONE person may accompany the pet. Any additional visitors including children may wait in the car.
- You will be expected to sanitise your hands at the reception table.
- Card Payments are still accepted. The banking machines are sanitised after each use.
- No client visits in hospital will be allowed.
- Please do not enter our premises if you have been in contact with a Corona Virus positive person in the last 3 weeks or have travelled overseas in the last month. Rather call and we will do our best to assist.
- It is mandatory to warn us if you or any other family members are experiencing flu-like symptoms or fever.
We at Manors Vet believe pets are part of our families and should be treated as such. If you are looking for a small clinic with a personal touch in the Manors, Pinetown area of Durban, where clients are not just a number, we are the right clinic for you.
We look forward to seeing you and your furry kids (by appointment only).
We now offer a convenient e-petstore for your pet essentials: