Welcome to Manors Veterinary Clinic.
Manors Vet is open in order to assist those in need.
Please take note that we close at 17h00 in the afternoon.
Consulting hours (by appointment only):
Weekdays: 08h00 - 11h00 and 15h00-17h00
Saturdays: 08h00 – 11h30
We are closed on public holidays.
Please call 031 701 0839 or 084 607 1561 to make an appointment.
Critical Emergencies: For all emergencies outside of operating hours please contact either:
Westville Veterinary Hospital: 031 267 8000 or
Hillcrest Veterinary Hospital: 031 765 3221
Essential Medical Services: Any patients experiencing the following symptoms need to be seen by the vet: vomiting, diarrhoea, respiratory distress, pain and trauma.
Alternatively, you may pay on collection.
NB: Please take note of the following important information:
- Call to make an appointment.
- Only ONE person may accompany the pet. Any additional visitors including children may wait in the car.
- You will be expected to sanitise your hands at the reception table.
- Card Payments are still accepted. The banking machines are sanitised after each use.
- No client visits in hospital will be allowed.
- Please do not enter our premises if you have been in contact with a Corona Virus positive person in the last 3 weeks or have travelled overseas in the last month. Rather call and we will do our best to assist.
- It is mandatory to warn us if you or any other family members are experiencing flu-like symptoms or fever.
We at Manors Vet believe pets are part of our families and should be treated as such. If you are looking for a small clinic with a personal touch in the Manors, Pinetown area of Durban, where clients are not just a number, we are the right clinic for you.
We look forward to seeing you and your furry kids (by appointment only).
We now offer a convenient e-petstore for your pet essentials: